What You Need to Know About HIPAA Privacy and Breach Compliance in 2021
Healthcare providers are required to be compliant with Privacy and Breach Rules. Understanding what is required for HIPAA Privacy compliance can be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be.
Join us on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 as we outline simple steps to addressing Privacy and Breach compliance. Let us help you have confidence in your compliance program and check HIPAA off your to-do list.
Session Key Take-a-ways:
- Updates to State specific Privacy Rules, GDPR and proposed changes to the Privacy Rule
- Understanding the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Breach Rule, and your responsibilities under each
- Common mistakes organizations make when addressing their compliance
- Approaches to regularly performing a HIPAA Privacy Risk and Breach Analysis
Who should attend:
- Administrative and Clinical Staff
- Healthcare IT Support Staff
- Privacy, Security and Compliance Officers
- Anyone involved in security and privacy at academic medical centers, healthcare delivery organizations, research centers, law firms, etc.
Industry-Leading Track Record
Intraprise Health's expertise on CSF adoption and certification has resulted in an industry-leading track record of successful first-time certification submissions. It is important to note that the difference between HITRUST and other frameworks is that achieving compliance is fundamentally an adoption, or consultative, exercise versus a point-in-time audit because it is the HITRUST Alliance not the Assessor that judges and grants the actual certification. Intraprise Health’s HITRUST team works closely with you to help you achieve certification.
Get HITRUST Certified
You can learn more about our HITRUST offerings or schedule a free Scoping session below.
INTRAPRISE HEALTH'S HITRUST Leadership
Out of almost 100 HITRUST Assessors, Intraprise Health is one of the very few Assessor firms to be awarded two (2) member seats on the national HITRUST Assessor Council. We are also one of five (5) Assessors to be chosen by HITRUST for a seat on the even more select Quality Assurance subcommittee. Assessors are chosen to be on the Quality Assurance subcommittee by HITRUST based upon the quality of their HITRUST submissions.
Our Certified Practitioner consultants are a team of “HITRUST-ninjas”, and often work directly with the HITRUST Alliance to enhance the CSF including setting quality standards for the HITRUST CSF Assurance Program and Methodology.
This type of recognition from the HITRUST Alliance is a manifestation of our combined experience, depth and proven excellence through our work with clients of all types, sizes and complexity seeking to become HITRUST Certified.
Complete the form to learn more about our HITRUST offerings or to schedule a free Scoping session.